✨Fulfill your dream!✨
Order process in detail:
1. Select the number of persons to be drawn (animals are considered persons).
2. Select the colour of the woman's dress.
3. Select the background. You can choose between no background, our ready-made backgrounds or a custom-made background.
4. Select the style by choosing between full body or head & shoulders.
5. Upload your photo (we'll be happy to receive additional photos for support).
6. Add a short description. Please tell us all the important details, such as eye color, and your wishes for the cartoon. This description is very important because we can only draw what is either clearly visible on the photos or what is included in the order notes.
7. Look forward to your very own Dreamland Cartoon!
More than 7 persons & groups:
✅ Family pictures
✅ Large groups
✅ Kindergarten groups & school classes
✅ Sport clubs
We would be happy to draw you in a larger group. Of course a special group discount is waiting for you.
1. How long does it take?
We're working as fast as we can on your Cartoon. However, there are times when we receive many orders at the same time, so we are very busy. We aim to deliver your hand-drawn Cartoon within 5-10 business days. If your order is urgent, you can easily add the 'Express' option. Then you will receive it within 4 working days or even earlier. Just select your desired cartoon and click on 'Add to cart'. Afterwards a pop-up will appear where you can choose the 'Express Option'.
2. What currency are the Dreamland Cartoon prices in?
All prices in our shop are in EUR.
3. How will the portrait be shipped?
Your portrait will be digital, so it will be sent to you by e-mail as soon as it is ready. So it's ready for printing or for printing on a mug or a shirt or whatever you decide to do.
4. What if I'm not happy with my portrait?
Our artists are incredibly talented and always do a great job. But sometimes one doesn't hit the person from the photo in the cartoon exactly as the client imagined it. We can make adjustments until you are 100% satisfied with your portrait (additional costs may incur).
5. What can I use as background?
Whatever you want! Just tell us your idea and we will implement it. You can also choose from ready-made backgrounds.
6. What size is the picture?
The picture is 3000x4000 pixels or 4000x3000 pixels large and has a resolution of 300ppi. So you get a high resolution image file from us and can print it out in any picture frame size.
7. I didn't get an e-mail. What can I do?
It is very rare that you do not receive our e-mails. Often a small look into your spam folder is enough. If you can't find what you're looking for there, you can always contact us by e-mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Is there a preview of my cartoon?
A preview is unfortunately not possible, because every Dreamland cartoon is drawn individually and by hand. So the cartoon can logically only be shown after the drawing has been made.
9. Do pets count as persons?
10. Can I do what I want with my portrait?
Yes, absolutely, unlike other providers we do not restrict you. You can do what you like with your picture.
11. Can a cartoon be put together from several photos?
Yes. The people in the drawing to be created don't all have to be in the same photo. Just make sure that you describe exactly how your portrait should be drawn in the note field.
12. How do I initiate a revision?
Please fill out the Revision-Form and we will take care of your revision as soon as possible.
13. What quality should the photo have that I upload when I order?
The better the quality of the photo, the easier it will be to get an accurate idea of you and your loved ones. But don't worry, we'll let you know if we have any problems.
14. I plan to have a large group of people drawn. Is that possible?
Sure, just send us an email to get a quote here.
15. Will I be charged for any adjustments to my order that I make after I place it?
It is the customer's responsibility to include all the details he expects in his order in the order notes. Any details not included in the order notes are assumed by us and will result in additional costs if the customer makes adjustments afterwards.